Well, I have been such a bad blogger, but I needed a break. It was getting down to crunch time this semester and it was killing me.
Thankfully, I am done with Spring semester 2009 and have stellar grades to show for it. (If I do say so myself. Sorry no more self-gratifying comments, but I seriously worked my little tushie off for each one of those grades.)
I have registered for Fall at Henderson. I am VERY much looking forward to my classes. I am so thankful to be done with most of my gen. eds. and beginning my family and consumer science classes! Anyway enough of that.
Kili is turning 1 a month from today, and I just can't believe it. Boy how the year has flown by!
Her current daily "to do" list includes:
- taking a few steps alone
- sucking on her paci incessantly
- working on accepting a sippy cup
- drinking at least 4 bottles
- eating a little bit of table food
- taking 2 big naps each day
- sleeping through the night 1 or 2 times a week
- stopping to watch the Billy May's (?) Oxi-Clean commercial
- playing independently more and more
- waving at everyone all the time
- hating being buckled in her car seat
- needing mommy all the time (but I'm cherishing these moments b/c I am afraid they will end so soon)
- super speed crawling
- loving to be carried
- diving off of anything headfirst
- loving swimming and anything else outside
- saying a handfull of words and two phrases
- giving kisses and hugs and pats on the back
- screaming when in the bath tub
- we seem to visit the dr once a week =(
I need to decide a theme for her b-day party. Any ideas??
We are just going to have it at a park under a pavillion, since we live away from the friends and family that will be invited we are just going to have it in our hometown. I want to do it mid-afternoon. Just homemade ice-cream and cake.