CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My Kili-bug

Let it be known that Kili has always been a fussy baby. And I am okay with that. That is part of who she is/how she reacts. I am ever so greatful for the long way we have come from literally crying all but fifteen minutes of the day. Much of it was caused by medical issues, which we have learned how to remedy. I don't want this to come across the wrong way because I love Kili with all of my being. She is the greatest blessing. I wouldn't want to imagine my life without her.

Lately I just feel completely pushed to my limits. I have been sick for so long. I almost never feel good. I can't get anything done. Being back in school is making it even harder. Kili will not eat anything while at daycare two days a week and it is a major battle to get her to eat at home. I have no idea, other than the good Lord's mercy, that this child keeps growing. If I step out of her sight for even a second she starts screaming. I have no clue what to do. At this rate I can't even go to the bathroom solo. I would love some ideas. I wear Kili some, but gee she is sooo heavy. And honestly I do not need the extra weight near my midsection for pain reasons. She is nearly 19 lbs. I would love suggestions. It breaks my heart to see my dear unhappy.

0 comments: